WE'RE ALL EARS…
We’d love to hear what you think about any piece you purchase from us, and online reviews make it easy to share your thoughts and help other customers make an informed decision too.
After you receive an your order simply visit the product’s page online to leave your review. Once your review is received and approved, it will appear at the bottom of the page and be available for everyone to read.
Before you leave a review
Please take a look at our guidelines below, which are here to help you with the type of information to include and increase the chances of your review being used. All reviews are checked by an independent moderator, and a review will never be rejected simply because it is negative – whatever your feedback, rest assured it is always valued, and used to make any improvements in what we offer as a company.
Here are our tips on how to write an effective review.
Your review should always:
- Be about the specific product you are reviewing and one you have purchased from one of our online outlets. It shouldn't be about a similar product.
- Not contain any personally identifiable information. This means your username for reviewing shouldn't be your real name and your location shouldn’t be your postcode.
- Be about the product, not Allure Furnishing customer service or delivery. If there is a problem with information about a product or our delivery, please contact our customer services team who can help.
- Not contain mentions of our competitors or other retailers, even if the comparison is positive.
- Not contain any inappropriate or abusive language.
- Not contain a mention of the exact price you paid, as pricing May change and this could confuse other customers. You can talk about price but only in terms of something being a good deal or expensive, not a mention of the exact price.
What makes a helpful review?
- Include details such as the quality or the value of the product, or any key details that you really like.
- If you didn't like the product, explain exactly why. Was it the finish, the style or the size?
- If the product looked particularly well, a mention of your room and the other furnishings within the room to which it was particularly suited.
- If you mention the length or width of an item it's worth mentioning the area/ space you are fitting it into.
- Say if you've found a product appropriate for a particular room or area.
- If you've teamed the product with other items from other items from the same range or indeed a totally different range and found it works well you can provide links to these. It’s great and very useful to hear your furnishing design tips.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we look forward to reading it.